My Guide Website?
Seville: Super Combo Cathedral and Alcazar 4-Hour Tour144 Reviews
Explore Seville's historical center on a shared or private tour with a knowledgeable guide. In just a half day you’ll be able to visit the most important monuments of the city and learn about the part they played in the history of Seville.
- Tour the interior of the Seville Cathedral and the Alcazar
- Discover parts of the city that most visitors don’t get to see
- Climb to the top of La Giralda and marvel at the views
DescriptionVisit the top sites in the historic center of Seville with a guide on this 4-hour tour. Choose the private tour to have an exclusive experience with your own guide. See City Hall and Triumph Square, where the 3 buildings declared as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO are located: the Seville Cathedral with the Giralda Tower, the Royal Alcazar, and the General Archive of the Indies. The Alcázar of Seville is one of the most representative monumental compounds in the city, the country, and in fact, in the Mediterranean region. The declaration of the compound as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1987 acknowledged the survival of cultures and civilizations. Seville Cathedral is the largest Gothic cathedral and the third-largest church in the world. This Cathedral houses the world’s largest and richest altarpiece. To the left of the Capilla Real is the entrance to La Giralda, the wonderful Moorish minaret, which now functions as the Cathedral’s bell tower. It is well worth the climb to the top.
IncludesBilingual guide, Spanish and English simultaneously Access to the Alcazar and Seville Cathedral Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and drinks Souvenirs Gratuities
- • Please note that the Cathedral of Seville is a religious temple and you must wear appropriate clothing. Knees and shoulders should be covered
- Please note, due to the policies of the Alcazar, you are required to provide the local partner with the full name and ID or passport number of all participants (children and babies included). Without this information, you may be denied entry
- You are required to show your ID or passport upon entry to the Alcazar
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now