My Guide Website?
Stonehenge, Windsor, and Bath: Day Trip from London by Bus165 Reviews
Head out of London to uncover the charms of the English countryside on a full-day tour that takes you to some famous, historical sites. See picturesque Windsor, marvel at ancient Stonehenge, and stop off at the Roman baths for a drink at the Pump Room.
- Visit Windsor and walk through the cobblestone streets to see other historical buildings
- See the mysterious Stonehenge and ponder what its purpose might have been
- Walk through the Roman Baths and have a drink at the Pump Room
DescriptionHead out of London to uncover the charms of the English countryside on a full-day tour that takes you to some famous, historical sites. See picturesque Windsor, marvel at ancient Stonehenge, and stop off at the Roman Baths for a drink at the Pump Room. After leaving in the morning you will drive to Windsor, a place awash with natural beauty. Discover the 17th century historical monuments which line its cobbled streets, such as taking advantage of the option to visit the home of Queen Elizabeth II and enjoy a through-the-keyhole experience of the world’s largest and oldest castle. Then make your way to Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Continue on to Bath. Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated as an UNESCO World Heritage Site. The gorgeous, 15th-century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Explore the delights of Bath at your leisure.
IncludesDay trip (excluding entrance fees) Transportation by air-conditioned bus Professional guide Entrance tickets (unless option selected, otherwise tickets should be pre-purchased before the tour date) Food and beverages unless stated differently Gratuities
- Please note the tour itinerary and order are subject to change
- Windsor Castle is a working royal place and planned closures and disruption are subject to change
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services
- Audio guides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and it is suggested to download the 'Stonehenge audio tour' app in advance as an alternative
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now