My Guide Website?
Sydney: Harbour Cruise, Taronga Zoo and Sky Safari473 Reviews
Discover the home of over 2,900 animals at your own pace with an entrance ticket to Taronga Zoo. Reach the zoo in Sydney Harbour by rocket ferry and ride the Sky Safari cable car on arrival. Get spectacular views of Sydney Harbour and more.
- Travel to Taronga Zoo by rocket ferry
- Spend the day with the animals of Taronga Zoo on the foreshore of Sydney Harbour
- See Sydney landmarks such as the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Ride the Sky Safari gondola across parts of Taronga Zoo
- Watch interactive animal shows and see zoo keeper demonstrations
- Take your own picnic to enjoy in the shade or have lunch at one of the on-site cafés
DescriptionExperience the most fun way to travel to Taronga Zoo and save money with a return ticket on the rocket ferry Circular Quay. Once inside the zoo, take in as many of the exhibits as you like at your own pace. Explore 10 themed areas, including Wild Australia, Wild Asia and the Great Southern Oceans. Hear talks by the zookeepers and go to interactive shows, such as the free bird show and free seal show. See native Australian animals, including koala and platypus, along with creatures from around the world such as Asian elephants, lions and giraffe. Grab some lunch at one of the many cafés, or take your own picnic and find a nice spot in the shade. Once you've had your animal fix for the day, head back to the dock and get some amazing views of Sydney on the cruise back to Circular Quay.
IncludesHarbor cruise to and from Taronga Zoo Entry to Taronga Zoo Access to the Sky Safari cable car at Taronga Zoo Food and drinks Transfers
- The Sky Safari is operated by Taronga Zoo and is subject to closure due to weather and other operational requirements
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now