Tenerife: Whale & Dolphin Watching with Drinks and Snacks1390 Reviews
Set sail and experience the amazing sea life around Southern Tenerife on a 3-hour luxury yacht cruise. Sail through clear waters with a small group to marvel at the scenery and see and listen to the dolphins, whales, and turtles in their natural habitat.
- Set sail on a luxury yacht and see whales and dolphins in there natural habitat
- Look out for the dolphins and whales that make their homes in these waters
- Enjoy a personalized shared tour with no more than 11 passengers on board
- Snorkel with turtles in a secluded bay
- Nibble on complimentary snacks and drinks
- Relax with free hotel pick-up and drop off in Tenerife South
DescriptionLet the wind whip your hair back and forth as you gaze out across the clear azure waters of Southern Tenerife in the Canary Islands on a 3-hour cruise. Along with a maximum of 11 other cruise mates, you will have plenty of space on board a luxury yacht to see the beauty of nature along the coastline and in the water. The area around the Canary Islands has petitioned to become a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and even without the official certification, you will soon discover why this part of the world is so beloved. Look out for dolphins and pilot whales playing joyfully in the wake of your ship, and look up for the bird life high above. This is nature at its best, and your captain will be sure to point out the most populated dolphin and whale spots along the way. If you have never had a chance to experience these magnificent creatures up close, it is an experience you will never forget. Listen to the whales, dolphins, and other sea life with new state-of-the-art sonar equipment. After navigating the open waters, anchor in a secluded bay where you can swim with the turtles, or just relax and enjoy a free snack and drink. Listen as your captain tells you about the area, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.
IncludesHotel pickup within a 10km radius of Puerto Colón (Los Cristianos-Callao Salvaje) Champagne, snacks & unlimited drinks included Choice of departures, with hotel pickup and drop-off available for convenience Ham, cheese and salad baguettes Sonar equipment for listening to the dolphins and whales Souvenir photos (available to purchase) Tips (optional)
- You must call or email a minimum of 24 hours before your tour to request a pick-up and receive the time. Entering hotel details is not a pick-up confirmation. Failing to call or email 24 hours in advance means you are making your own way to the harbor.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability