My Guide Website?
Venice: Doge's Palace Priority Admission Ticket6461 Reviews
Head straight inside the Doge's Palace in Venice with your priority admission ticket and avoid waiting in line. Explore the site that was the head of a thousand-year republic and marvel at its art and architecture. Walk across the iconic Bridge of Sighs.
- Skip the lines and enter the Doge's Palace without delay
- Admire the magnificent gold staircase and works of art
- Cross the Bridge of Sighs that leads to the prison
DescriptionVisit the Doge's Palace, an important historic landmark that served as the seat of Venetian political power for centuries. As you explore the seat of a 1,000-year republic, you’ll travel back in time to the Middle Ages. Marvel at the rich details of the magnificent gold staircase and spectacular works of art. Relive the anguish of the prisoners as they crossed the famous Bridge of Sighs. Your admission ticket also includes entry to the Correr Museum on St. Mark's Square. The building was originally designed as a residence for Napoleon, and later became the Venetian residence of the King of Italy.
IncludesAdmission ticket for the Doge's Palace, Correr Museum, National Archeological Museum and Biblioteca Marciana Guided Tour
- Doge's Palace opening hours are 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (last admission at 5:00 PM)
- If you don't want to use a digital voucher and prefer to print one, make sure to download it before printing
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now