St. Augustine: Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour63 Reviews
Save time and costly parking fees on your St. Augustine visit. See all the fascinating historical sites on this hop-on hop-off Trolley tour and tour all day at your own pace.
- Avoid costly parking and city driving as you explore St. Augustine by trolley
- See the historic San Marcos Fort in old St. Augustine
- Drink from Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth
- Hop-on and off at any of the 22 stops and explore the oldest continuously settled city in the US
DescriptionSee historic St. Augustine on this full-day hop-on hop-off tour. Friendly conductors narrate the tour with a fascinating and fun mix of trivia and stories. Relive the story of the first settlement in North America as you see Castillo de San Marcos, the Spanish fort built in the 17th century. See the famous spring that Ponce de Leon deemed the Fountain of Youth, where you can actually sample the water. Explore the site of the first mass in America at the Mission of Nombre de Dios. Experience early St. Augustine as you tour Old St. Augustine Village, featuring houses from the 18th and 19th centuries. You’ll also see the Gonzalez-Alvarez House, the oldest documented colonial house in Florida, lived in by British, Spanish and American colonists. There’s no better way to see all the St. Augustine attractions than with an Old Town trolley tour. The tour departs every 15-20 minutes between 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM daily.
IncludesFree admission to St. Augustine History Museum Gratuities (optional)
- • The tour is 90 minutes, or customers can hop-on and hop-off any of the 22 stops all day • Social distancing practiced
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability